An introductory program for missionary leaders to learn about the tools and education available for making new disciples and multiplying their impact.
Teaching and mentoring missionaries to effectively multiply new disciples among areas with little to no access to the Gospel.
Workshops for educators and missionary trainers. Attendees will design a comprehensive curriculum to teach missionaries how to be effective on their respective fields.
Engaging the Unreached
God has called Bethany to shine a light in the hardest to reach places. Through planting churches, engaging cultures, and multiplying disciples for Christ, we are continuing to press forward in completing the Great Commission.
Billions have never heard the Gospel
Bethany and our international partners currently engage with 542 Unreached People Groups (UPGs) around the world. A group is considered “unreached” if less than 2% of its population knows Jesus Christ. Nearly a third of the groups we focus on are 0.0% Christian.
Partner With a Global Mission Force
Engage Exponential is Bethany’s goal to multiply movements to Christ. By 2026, we trust God to:
- EQUIP 400 schools with the resources to prepare 15,000 new pioneer church planters and leaders for exponential effectiveness.
- DISCIPLE 235,000 new believers who will then make other disciples.
- PLANT 17,000 new churches.
- MENTOR workers who apply movement principles and practices, and train others to do the same.
- MOVE 100 new church planting movements.