Our second issue of coMISSION Magazine is out and should be hitting a number of mailboxes now.
The coMISSION magazine is a biannual publication if Bethany International that seeks to help others see the need and hear the call of world missions. The great commission is not a task for a select few, but an assignment to work together on as the body of Christ. The magazine seeks to illustrate the current state of missions and the current needs on the field. It’s articles also provide real examples of how others are taking action to meet these needs to inspire readers to do the same.
In this issue:
- “All Nations Blessed”—Still Not a Reality by Kerry Olson
- Off the Couch and Into the World by Tim Freeman
- Where Isn’t the Thai Church by Dwight Martin
- Rethinking the American Dream by Dan Sanchez
- The Old Story in a New Tongue by Andrew Hood
- The Kingdom Impact of Your Prayers by David Entler
- The Power of Short Term Mission Trips by Mary Edwards
- Strategically Engaged for Long-Term Impact by Doug Goodmunson